Webinar: Meet databot™ 2.0
Meet databot™ version 2.0, a tiny brilliant box packed with sensors that fits in the palm of your hand and streams real-time scientific data to your smart devices. In this webinar you’ll learn about the remarkable capabilities of databot™ 2.0 and its applications for exploring the core sciences, STEM topics and design challenges, physical computing, IOT, AI, and much more.
We will also be announcing our 2021 product launch giveaway and contest which will be a lot of fun leading up to the day when we begin officially shipping databot™ 2.0! Join us for this awesome introduction to a revolutionary new STEM education product!
One device, infinite ways to explore and learn.
Join databot™ for This Exciting Event!
- Webinar Title: Meet databot™ 2.0
- Date: Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM EST
Webinar Details: This fast paced 60-minute webinar will discuss:
- databot™ 2.0 and its onboard sensors and accessories for teaching all the core sciences.
- Onboard physical computing technology for teaching coding, AI, and Machine Learning.
- Vizeey™, the new smart device visualization software used with databot™ 2.0
- databot™ 1.0 case studies and use models for classroom or virtual application.
- A highlight of why databot™ is so well suited to virtual learning applications.
- Q & A Session, Product Availability, and our Product Launch Giveaway Opportunity!